** Important Information Regarding COVID-19 Policies & Procedures **
2020 certainly has been a challenging year as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. The health, safety, and well-being of everyone is our primary concern and we are adjusting and adapting daily as needed through this difficult time. Below are some changes that have been implemented and will stay in effect until there is no longer a threat of illness. Pennsylvania is currently under a shelter in place status and COVID-19 cases and deaths are still increasing.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and handling procedures that require more time on a day to day basis. Our product shipments are clean and safe but order processing delays occur.
- Staff with any type of illness are sent home until they are healthy. Our crew remains healthy and strong but we have been short-staffed during this pandemic.
- Our store will remain closed for shopping and browsing until we feel it is safe for everyone that visits. We are offering no-contact curbside pickup service as detailed below.
- No contact curbside pickup service is available. Just place your order, we will have it ready for you the next business day. Call us at 800-819-6118 upon arrival and we will bring it outside to you.
- Classes have been canceled for the remainder of the month and we will re-evaluate the situation for summer classes. We are working on an online class platform that we hope to launch this summer!
- Product shortages for high demand items. The supply chain in all industries has been greatly disrupted and prices are rising dramatically. We are doing our best to keep prices down and keep inventory in stock for you.
- Plastic bottles are EXTREMELY SCARCE. Fragrance oils and other products that use plastic bottles may be packed in larger or smaller than normal size due to the shortage of bottles available. For instance 16 oz. fragrance oils may be packaged in two 8 oz. bottles or orders with 2 or more 16 oz. bottles of the same scent may be packaged in 32 oz. or gallon containers. Expected restock dates from bottle manufacturers range from mid-summer to late fall.
- Expect delays in shipping and check our top website banner for current order processing times. Your sales order confirmation will also provide an anticipated ship date for your order.
Rest assured that we are working hard and doing everything possible to keep everyone healthy and safe. We appreciate all of you and hope that everyone is healthy and safe as well!