Skill level = easy
Takes about 30 minutes
Makes two 16 oz. jars or four 8 oz. jars
Warm up to fall with this awesome pumpkin spice sugar scrub recipe. This scrub will leave you feeling exfoliated, clean and moisturized without leaving your tub or shower greasy too!
You will need:
20 oz. Foaming Bath Butter
4 oz. Sweet almond Oil
.8 oz. Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil
6 tsp. Pumpkin Illite Clay
24 oz. Raw or Organic Sugar
Pet jars (two 16 oz., or four 8oz. or eight 4 oz.)
Spoon and/or Spatula
* Place the foaming bath butter in the mixer at medium speed for a few minutes.
* Add the sweet almond oil to the mixer
* Add the fragrance oil to the mixer
* Turn off the mixer and add the clay (otherwise the clay will make dust everywhere) and blend the clay in with your spoon or spatula.
* Turn the mixer back on and gradually add the sugar until all ingredients are blended.
* Spoon scrub out into containers and seal tightly.