Materials Needed: Decals Bowl of Water Paper Towels Rubber Brayer Candle
1. Soak decal in bowl of room temperature water for at least 60 seconds. When decal is ready to be applied it will be completely loose from backing paper.
2. Remove decal from the water keeping both pieces together. There is a light coating of glue on the paper.
3. Still holding both pieces together, place them on the candle where you want them to stay. Using your fingers and thumb, hold the decal itself firmly in place and slide the sheet of backing paper out from the bottom.
4. Firmly but gently go over the entire surface of the decal backing with a damp paper towel being careful not to tear it. Press out all of the creases and air pockets then gently rub with a dry paper towel.
5. Roll over the entire surface with a rubber brayer and allow the candle to dry for at least 12 hours before packaging.
That’s it!! It’s that easy!
I hope that you have enjoyed this project and had fun making your candles - I know I enjoy making candles more than just about anything! If you have any questions or need any supplies, feel free to contact me at any time! Keep in touch too! I would love to hear how your candles turned out.
Happy candle making!
Your friend, Cindy Novack
Name: jennie ortiz Review Date: 7/29/2017 12:34 am Rating: 1