Candle Block Colors
Concentrated candle block colors are made in the USA and are available in a wide variety of colors. They work in all types of waxes such as paraffin, soy, coconut, palm and gel waxes. Color blocks are much stronger than "dye chips" and therefore more economical to use. Each block will color 10-15 lbs. of paraffin wax a medium to dark shade. Soy and palm waxes may require more color to achieve medium and dark shades than paraffin does while gel wax will require much less color to be used. Sold per block.
Candle Block Color Usage Tips
* Use a pairing knife or vegetable peeler to shave off small amounts of color to be used.
* The more color used - the deeper shade the color will be. Use a few shavings for a pastel color, more for medium shades and more for deeper shades.
* Endless unique colors can be achieved by mixing colors or using them at different concentrations.
* All blocks are compatible with each other and mix well together.
* Looking for a deeper color? Just add some of a darker compatible color (like burgundy to red for a deep strawberry color) or black to any of the colors in the chart to deepen the intensity.
Colors in chart are meant for a guideline only! Experiment and have fun with coloring your candles. Colors will vary depending on the type of wax and fragrance used.