Make your own hanging air fresheners for your car, home, office or any place in need of some fragrance. Our air freshener paper and shapes are easy to use and can be decorated with paint, marker, pen, ink, candle dye, embossed, heat transferred, stained etc. The possibilities are endless!
This absorbent, industrial grade paper is the same type that's used by major car air freshener companies at a fraction of the price. The paper and shapes feel like stiff felt, are an off-white color and approx 1/10" thick. It can be cut with a sturdy pair of scissors or paper cutter. The finished air fresheners should not be greasy and will provide a strong scent throw.
Here's what you can make with our air freshener shapes:
Car Air Fresheners
Scented Christmas Tree Ornaments
Scented Holiday Greeting Cards
Diaper Pail Fresheners
Kitty Litter Box Fresheners
Scented Party Invitations for Candle and Soap Home Parties
Decorative, fragrant accents tied on gift package bows
Scented Shower Invitations and Birth Announcements
Wedding Favors and/or Place Cards
Scented Picture Frames
Here's some ideas!
* Make air fresheners to match the scents in your existing product lines for an easy, inexpensive add-on sale item.
* Great inexpensive, innovative filler item in gift baskets and sets!
* Use small pieces (we suggest cutting sheets into 1" - 1.5" squares) for sniffy samples of your scent offerings to leave with/mail to potential wholesale accounts.
* Use fragranced shapes (leave some unpackaged!) on your craft show display to make your booth smell wonderful - great for shows where lit candles/potpourri pots aren't allowed. Leave some in the bathroom to inspire potential shoppers.
* Hot glue (or rubber cement) a small piece to the lid of jar candles, then add a few drops of fragrance oil for an instant scent sample - customers won't have to open jars to smell your scents!
* Simple, quick-to-make item for your fundraisers and home parties (home party guests could customize their own freshener on the spot, then take it home!)
* Easily personalized with names, scent names, dates, etc. using appropriate markers or rubber stamp pads.
* Also a cool activity for kids, birthday parties, Sunday school, assisted living residents or adult day-care.
Candles and Supplies.com2580 Milford Square PikeQuakertown, PA 18951Phone: 215-538-8552 Fax: 215-538-8175 800-819-6118 Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm EST Closed Sunday